Gift & Home Textiles Market Week
Welcome to the 7 W New York 2012 Gift Market! We are excited for another year. Below are some helpful tips for your convenience.
Don’t forget, our Registration Concierge is always waiting to help you out when you come in or call at 212-279-6063.
Click Here to Download Your Market Guide:
Click Here to Download Your Personal List of Open Showrooms: (coming soon)
|Show Dates & Hours:||Shop FIRST on FRIDAY:|
FRI, January 27 – THU, February 2
MON, January 30Late Night Shopping Till 8 PM
Don’t forget to check out our showrooms before the market begins to be the FIRST to see what’s what! **SPECIALS. SPECIALS. SPECIALS**
|Coat Check:||Complimentary Lunch:|
We will provide coat check in our Concourse Level, C-102
We know how busy you are with all the shopping and places to go, so grab a bite of lunch on us! Available at Registration for Buyers!*Days Limited, for Buyers Only
|Hotel / Travel Information:||Only in NYC! Free Market Week admission to The Museum at FIT|
Please visit our Corporate Rates for your NY stay.
Friday, January 27 – Thursday, February 2, Seventh Avenue at 27 Street
Simply present your WINTER 2012 badge for admission at any time during Market Week (January 27-February 2). On View: The Great Designers, Part One, showcasing more than 50 garments and accessories by designers from Alaïa to Zoran, including work by Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel, Christian Dior, and Miuccia Prada. http://fitnyc.edu/3662.asp
Transportation during the show to Javits or Piers:
Academy Buses will provide our COMPLIMENTARY transportation every half hour.
Transportation will begin each morning at 7 W in front of the building. Look for the 7 W sign!
- The shuttles will only stage at each tradeshow center; not in front of 7 W.
- When leaving from 7 W, make sure to get to the front door on the exact hour.
- Pick-up times from each venue will be clearly indicated on site.
- There will be no other stops—NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Weather and NYC traffic conditions are out of our control, but the 7 W staff will do the best we can to get you to your final destination.
Pick Up & Drop Off Locations:
- Jacob K. Javits Center: 11th Avenue and 35th Street, in front of the Crystal Palace Entrance. **NOTE: Drop off MAY change due to the TREMENDOUS construction at the Javits.
- Pier 94 location: 55th Street & the West Side Highway, in front of Pier 94 Entrance. Shuttle will be located where all other shuttles stage.
Other Options: Take the M34 Crosstown Bus or a Taxi.