7 W was built in 1901and is rich in NYC history that adds to the overall appeal. This Vornado-owned building was converted and remodeled to the showroom building in 2005. Formerly an office building; however more affectionately and historically rememberd as the Flagship store for the Ohrbach's Department Store. Ohrbach's was in this building from 1954 to 1986 however is remembered as NY landmark by many visitors of the building.
Currently housing more than 100 showrooms for wholesale resources in the Home Decor, Table Top, Giftware, Textiles, Decorative Accessories, Displays and more.
5th Ave. and 34th Street location remains one of the strongest selling points of the property.
7 W has established itself as the building where major buyers and sellers ina variety of industries conduct business in Midtown Manhattan.