Overall Building Features:
- Two-story Grand Entrance Lobby with a grand staircase to the Concourse level
- Six-passenger elevators accessing floor lobbies that feature hardwood floors, arched ceilings, decorator lighting details and distinctive furniture and fixtures
- Custom corridor carpeting
- Natural light on 34th and 35th Street
- Deluxe restroom facilities on every floor
- Convenient buyer amenities including a lobby-level café, show floor café and Club 7 W—Buyers’/Designers’ Lounge
- Press Room and Sales Office offering tenant press kit exposure and meeting space
- Large freight elevators providing convenient access for tenants
Floor Plan Features:
- Easy-to-shop racetrack layout
- Generous ceiling heights that allow for easy merchandising and visual displays, which create a sense of quality space and openness.
- Building configuration allows for showrooms of all sizes, from 600 sq. ft and up.
- Expanded and finished stairways enhance market traffic flow and life-safety movement.
- Floor plan directories are easily located and clearly identify floor tenants and lines.
- Seating arrangements and benches are located throughout the floors for buyer convenience.
Brand new corridors, surrounded on both sides by floor-toceiling, plate-glass showroom storefronts, maximize the amount of visual merchandising opportunities. All showrooms are product-ready, turnkey spaces featuring:
- 8' frameless glass store fronts and windows
- Generous loft-like ceiling heights
- Track-mounted spotlights
- High-grade carpet options
- Custom paint colors
- Product- and display-enhancing atmosphere in all suites